Job Description - Tri County Care, a Well established Care Coordination Organization, (CCO) provides care management and coordination services tailored specifically to support people with I/DD and their families. Tri-County Care brings together health care and developmental disability service providers to develop an integrated and a comprehensive care plan.
We are actively seeking to hire a psychologist to join our team. Candidate will be responsible to perform any necessary psychological evaluations for potential New Enrollees to Tri-County Care.
- The quicker the completed evaluation, the higher the pay!!
- Conduct evaluations to obtain OPWDD eligibility
- Written reports per evaluation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (includes vacation, holiday and birthday!)
Tri-County Care is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.
In addition to the personal satisfaction and purpose that our employees feel, they receive a competitive compensation and generous benefit package that addresses vacation, health as well as financial needs: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage company-paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)