Fairman Group Family Office located in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time Tax Associate.
Fairman Group Family Office is a boutique firm providing a full range of independent, objective wealth management, strategic planning, accounting and tax advisory services to high net worth individuals and families. We are currently seeking exceptional tax talent to join our rapidly growing organization.
- Preparing federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships
- Assisting management with multiple areas of tax and financial planning
- Performing tasks involved in the everyday course of business operations
- Experience preparing/reviewing individual, trust and partnership tax returns
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Solid computer skills with the ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous experience with tax preparation software in a professional services firm is preferred, experience with CCH Prosystems is a plus
- CPA or EA is highly desirable, but not required
Fairman Group Family Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person