Appraisal Department Specialist
VanDyk Mortgage is a multi-state Mortgage Banker, focusing exclusively on residential mortgages, refinancing, and purchasing. Named as one of the best 50 mortgage corporations to work for, we have been organized to promote the highest standards of the mortgage industry and we recognize that our employees set the very foundation by which this goal can be reached.
We are seeking a dynamic remote Appraisal Department Specialist
Serves as the administrator for the Appraisal Department. This is a temporary position through December 2020 that may lead to regular fulltime employment.
Appraisal Department Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily operations of the appraisal system.
- A basic understanding of the appraisal URAR documents to be able to complete a pre-underwriting Checklist of the report.
- Communications liaison between Appraisers and Branches.
- Responsible for order placement with Appraisers.
- Places appraisal orders for additional reports needed (final inspections, second appraisals, rent schedules, etc.).
- Tracking orders for scheduling, inspection and completion.
- In charge of setting up client (Branch) users.
- Handles appraisal value issues for rebuttal.
- Appraiser approvals.
- Tracking appraiser licensure and insurance coverage.
Appraisal Department Specialist Key Characteristics:
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work individually and within a team.
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Excellent customer service skills
Appraisal Department Specialist Job Specifications:
- General knowledge of computer skills.
- Microsoft office knowledge.
- Appraisal and/or mortgage experience preferred
We offer an excellent benefit package
To apply, please submit a resume
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Microsoft Office : 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)