Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will be responsible for designing project solutions with different clouds on the Salesforce platform (e.g. Sales & Service, Health Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud). In this capacity, the Solution Architect will have an expert understanding of Salesforce.com standard applications functionality, Salesforce application development and integration, and will marry these products with business requirements to ensure optimal scalable solutions and adoption for our clients. Candidate must be able to lead business requirements gathering sessions, write requirements, solution design documents and manage configuration tasks. They also must have a solid business understanding and be able to translate business process flows into technical use cases.
- Design and document an end-to-end Salesforce solution to include:
- Leading business requirements workshops with business leaders, subject matter experts and key client sponsors and stakeholders
- Leading projects through requirements definition and solution design phases and
- Writing solution design documents
- Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Effectively work with Project Managers, Customers, Development Leads and the Account Managers
- Managing scope and client expectation
- Designing and managing the execution of user acceptance testing and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Educate Customer as a Salesforce.com Evangelist
One trait that describes our ideal tech manager candidate is highly-capable. We seek out team players who consistently execute well-developed talents and embrace career growth. Maybe your forte involves project management methodology…or maybe complex design document creation. Perhaps you excel in end-user training development and execution…business process modification identification…or testing approaches for script development and execution. Whatever your unique talents, whatever your passion—in design, creation, and leadership—we’ve got you covered.
What’s next on your career agenda? Let’s get to work – together.
- A level of knowledge equivalent to 7 years working in a professional Salesforce solutioning environment
- At least 3 years of experience managing large technology engagements across the full implementation life cycle
- Experience analyzing, designing, building, testing and deploying digital healthcare solutions in complex environments
- At least 3 years of external client facing / consulting experience
- Ability to engage and manage mid-level client relationships (manager and director level) Knowledge of enterprise architecture and its key systems
- Industry / consulting experience in healthcare, preferably on payer or provider side
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Open to travel
Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.