Within Fender Global Human Resources, we strive to elevate the employee experience, while ensuring the company is fully supported with savvy, motivated specialists. The Fender HR team is driven to develop a world-class culture within a legendary, global brand. We are currently searching for a talented Compensation Analyst to join our team in Scottsdale, AZ.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it's a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the design, development, implementation, and delivery of FMIC's compensation strategies. You'll have the opportunity to analyze corporate and sales compensation, while utilizing your knowledge of market trends and analytics to drive FMIC forward.
About the Job:
What you need:
- Assists with the development and implementation of compensation strategies
- Analyzes data for corporate and sales compensation
- Evaluates sales compensation plan
- Implements Annual Incentive Program
- Partners with HR Leadership, Finance, Training/Development, Payroll, Sales, Benefits, and IT
- Benchmarks performance metrics to industry standards
- Analyzes data for company-wide surveys
- Assists with merit and bonus program
- Owns knowledge of current market trends, i.e. compensation, global cost of living adjustments, and commission structures
- Participates in the implementation of variable pay and performance programs
- Ensures FMIC maintains equity internally, and is externally competitive with compensation
- Ensures statutory compliance with all legal reporting for compensation and HIPPA legislation
About Fender Musical Instruments:
- 3+ years compensation analysis experience
- 1+ year of sales compensation experience
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP Success Factors experience is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Proven track record creating and executing job families, pay grades, leveling, and compensation analysis
- Proven track record and career path using analytic skills
- Proven track record working cross-functionally with internal teams
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world's leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com ( http://www.fender.com/ ). FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans' status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.