Fast paced occupational private clinic looking for dynamic personnel:
Volunteer: help register patients, answer phones, process payment and/or assist with other administrative procedures.
- Must be courteous and able to speak and write in English and Spanish, as well as able to use electronic records.
- Prior experience preferred. Some training will be provided but candidate must be: a fast learner, problem solver, and able to work both independently and as a team.
- Hours of availability would be: Saturday coverage from 9 am to 4 pm, and possibly one or two evenings a week (4 pm - 7 pm). Some flexibility with timing is possible.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship
- Bilingual: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Union City, NJ (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)