You're soooooo Benefit!
You're smart, sassy and scrappy. You work hard and play hard. Creative? Oh yah! Dynamic? For sure! You whistle while you work it, and love to laugh out loud. You see the status quo... and raise it one! OH, and how could we forget?! You're a fun-lovin, self-starter! You are JUST who we are looking for, Gorgeous!
The Arch Expert (Licensed Esthetician / Cosmetologist) is responsible for demonstrating and selling Benefit products and performing short services including eyebrow and facial waxing and brow tinting. The Arch Expert is also responsible for maintaining State Board compliant areas, and keeping accurate and complete records. Providing excellent customer service, achieving all waxing service and product goals as well as following all Benefit and Ulta Beauty guidelines is also expected. Must be 18 years to apply with an active and valid esthetics or cosmetology license as required by law.
Use your skills, experience, & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
As an Arch Expert you will…
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to all Ulta Beauty guests whether at the boutique or in other parts of the store as the business dictates.
- Achieve personal/boutique sales and service goals.
- Demonstrate, recommend and sell Benefit products.
- Perform short services, including but not limited to, eyebrow and facial waxing, tweezing and eyebrow tinting. Actively recommends additional services when appropriate.
- Use appointment book or system to book for return services, makeup lessons, and for events.
- Convert 60% of service customers into Benefit product sales.
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times.
- Create and maintain a partnership with prestige consultants and salon professionals to promote teamwork and a high level of customer service.
- Notify General Manager of supply needs to ensure necessary items are on hand at all times.
- Assist in all in store operational processes.
- Ensure prestige department and boutique standards are adhered to at all times.
- Accurately follow all company time keeping procedures.
- Attend mandatory Benefit training parties and team meetings.
Experience we are looking for…
- Valid Wisconsin Cosmetology / Esthetics license
- Experience in make-up application; eyebrow and facial waxing, tweezing and eyebrow tinting is preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work. Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
See you Soon Beautiful!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hours per week: