PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.
Go beyond asking questions.
Focus on what the answers mean.
PwC Workforce Analytics is a global leader in survey design, administration, and analysis.
We tailor our programs to fit the unique needs and strategic business directions of our clients. Our team draws upon leading practices and expertise to design survey programs that deliver meaningful insight into attitudes and behaviors that make a difference to our clientsâ€™ business.
Our survey programs focus on the following areas:
Every survey program we offer has one goal in common:
- Employee engagement surveys
- Exit surveys
- Onboarding surveys
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- 360 feedback and leadership development surveys
- Employee financial health surveys
- Action planning guidance and manager training
- Internal survey governance and control
- Culture surveys and assessment
giving clients results to take action on items that will improve their business outcomes.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience:
Minimum Degree Required:
Bachelor's degree in a business field of study.
Master's degree or Doctorate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Industrial/Organization Psychology, Mathematics, Organizational Development, or Statistics.
Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge working on employee surveys,emphasizing the following areas:
- Employee lifecycle listening: Onboarding, Engagement, Exit surveys, including pulse surveys: and,
- Assessments: Multi-rater feedback, talent assessments.
Demonstrates a thorough level of experience helping with completion of project tasks including:
- Development of project plan;
- Questionnaire design;
- Hierarchy and employee list development;
- Survey administration;
- Analysis of results and creation of reporting deliverables;
- Provide training to the client around reporting deliverables and on-line reporting platforms; and,
- Help manage project economics
- set and adhere to budgets, align and allocate resources, and increase efficiencies over time. Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs, including: -Managing positive client relationships
- ensuring strong satisfaction throughout any given project.
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities -Presenting results to client teams (e.g., core sponsor team, Human Resource Business Partners, business leaders) Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including: -Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members -Providing mentoring, coaching, and overall support to project team members -Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner -Providing developmental opportunities to less-experienced staff