Join the Splendid family where our love of softness drives all we do, from the fabric of our clothes to the moments we create in our stores, with our customers and in our communities. At Splendid we believe in bringing people together. In good company and great conversation. We believe in taking time to enjoy the little things and more importantly celebrate the big things. We think that people should cherish every moment. Live it up. Laugh out loud. Play a little. We believe that home is truly where the heart is and that you should be able to bring a little piece of it with you everywhere you go. That's why what we create fits seamlessly into the lives of our customers. Splendid offers the opportunity to bring this vision to life in our stores.
As part of a team focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences you will introduce our customers to the most innovative premium denim on the market and contribute to the continued success of our brand. The stylist plays a key role in our stores by serving as an ambassador of the 7 For All Mankind brand and culture ensuring the highest level of customer engagement is met. The key role of the Stylist is to contribute to the success of the store by consistently demonstrating a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product.
- Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs. Responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards.
- Represents the brand in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Responsible for building client relationships and generating excitement about our product through client outreach.
- Works with Store Manager to set goals for personal skill development.
- Assists the store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including:
- Replenishing stock levels on the sales floor.
- Maintaining organization of the store stockroom
- Assist with execution and setup of sales and promotions.
- Helps to maintain a neat, clean and well-presented store.
- Flexible and available to support scheduling needs of the business.
- Represents the brand and ensures team members are embodying the brand in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external loss.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance.
- Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
- Able to meet performance expectations.
- Strong communication and engagement skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative/self-starter
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following
- Cash handling procedures
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- 1+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
Diversity Vision Statement:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.