Who You Are
You are adventuresome, innovative, curious and accountable. You are naturally drawn to the healthcare industry seeking to make a difference for patients, health care professionals, and caregivers by bringing them closer to the companies working to provide the products and services to serve their needs and support their future.
You will function as a team leader and subject matter expert for digital communications and recruitment campaign work in support of our healthcare consumer/professional acquisition work. This involves staying current on the latest health and recruitment developments in order to provide leadership in recommending and implementing optimal recruitment strategies, both on your own accounts and across the Health recruitment team.
Audiences will include global patients, caregivers, and professionals (physicians, payers, nurses, pharmacists, etc.) across all therapeutic areas.
What You Will Do
- Lead internal and client stakeholders, providing expert guidance and recommendations on recruitment strategies, feasibilities, and pricing. You aren't afraid to get creative, always looking at new ways to better serve our clients.
- Provide strong leadership, always thinking a step ahead. Serve as a thought leader and manage teams' recruitment-related questions. You may serve as an escalation point for various recruitment-related items.
- Recommend and implement improvements and play a leadership role in the development of best practices for healthcare communications, recruitment/marketing initiatives and the overall healthcare/patient experience.
- Lead key cross-functional groups in developing and executing marketing and recruitment campaigns in support of our clients (global pharma/med device/hospital brands who have retained us to help them collaborate with the healthcare patients and professionals who matter most to their business).
- Execute patient and professional recruitment efforts to support our internal and client work. This role is focused on recruiting the right individuals for our client engagements which cover both online and offline initiatives.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to provide recruitment pricing, feasibility, and expertise that will inform sales solutions.
- Create health communications and surveys to identify the right audience based on the specific composition for an engagement.
- Manage vendors and partners including sending bid requests, evaluating feasibility assessments, negotiating pricing, and managing the day to day execution of their work
- Research new vendors, partners and recruitment avenues to increase recruitment capabilities.
- Manage and be accountable for financial budgets for multiple projects.
- Review and analyze the performance of the campaigns and projects, reviewing results by tactic to optimize interactions with our clients' audiences. You will provide regular performance reports to internal and external stakeholders and share trends/learnings while making project recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or Communications, 3+ years of recruitment or healthcare experience focused on targeting and acquiring various audiences.
- Healthcare experience required. Experience in healthcare recruiting/acquisition is a plus.
- Experience leading teams and working with patient and/or healthcare professional audiences.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical regulatory processes as they relate to patient and HCP engagement throughout the product lifecycle is a plus.
- Interest in, or familiarity with, a variety of therapeutic areas and disease states. Knowledge of marketing research and/or online data collection is a plus.
- Experience managing vendors to perform on project work (sample providers, websites, industry lists, community groups, etc.) Experience with partnering with physicians associations, support groups and patient advocacy organizations preferred.
- Strong leadership, analytical and collaboration skills. Excellent project management skills and experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and ensuring follow-through on every matter.
- Understanding of the production process for online marketing tactics across copy, creative, landing pages, etc.
- Experience with generating ideas and leading teams under minimal guidance.
- Positive, team player with 'roll up your sleeves', service-oriented attitude.
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer's perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world's best-known brands – like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more – to create "Customer Inspired Growth".
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
- I've got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will
- Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact
- Show the love: celebrating successes and ensuring everyone has a voice
- Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more
- Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from "office politics" and "hidden agendas"
- Open up and listen: listening first and fully before we respond or react
- Find what fascinates: being passionate about the world and our clients' worlds
- We before me: putting the team first
- Leave your mark: everyone has an opportunity drive change in our business and for our clients
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com ( http://www.cspace.com ) or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal and Instagram @c_spaceglobal. C Space is a part of DDB, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Interested? We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds – talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives.
Headquartered in Boston, London, and Shanghai, C Space has offices in New York, San Francisco and Mexico City.
C Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.