JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Primary responsibility is to promote and expand knowledge of Behr Products and
Services in the Architectural, Specifications and Design Community. Be the go to person for product information and resource to increase Behr’s specification presence in a territory (Boston/New York/Connecticut)
· Initiate sales process through prospecting. Understand the needs of architect’s, specifies and designers needs through informational meetings, response to inquiries and requests for service.
· Membership, participation, and support, of local CSI Chapters, Product Shows/Events to increase and support architect/specifier relationships.
·Coordinate efforts with Pro Sales Team to ensure that sales efforts are supported generation of contractor bid opportunities and submittals.
·Provide support at national/regional AIA/CSI and other Trade Shows as identified to build Behr’s National and Regional presence.
· Manage expense accounts for all budgets based on allocations.
· Uphold Behr/Kilz business values and philosophy of “doing the right thing” in all business interactions.
·Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans/quotas.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Extensive knowledge with architectural specifications
· Strong writing, mathematical, computer and communication skills required
· Extremely organized and highly motivated, ability to multitask
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Proven success over seeing a defined sales territory with excellent customer service
· Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and account results
· Sales Force and CRM knowledge is a plus.
· Willingness to travel up to 70%
· Continuous self development to stay current competitive intelligence in the industry.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
BEHR is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.