Applicants 16+ encouraged to apply!
A Healthier Future Starts With You:
As a Service Team Member, you will be an ambassador for our mission: building healthier communities by connecting people to real food. You will be empowered to create the best experience for our guests!
When you join sweetgreen, you are joining our movement of rewriting the future of fast food. And you won't just grow the planet's future–you grow your own.
We invest 600+ hours of training in each internally developed general manager
- Opportunity to go from team member to general manager in 36 months
What You’ll Do:
These responsibilities highlight some of the key functions a Service Team Member will perform. Additional restaurant tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Greet guests with a smile as a brand ambassador for our healthy menu options
- Learn and maintain knowledge of our menu and ingredients
- Follow food safety and quality standards
- Ability to read and execute instructions accurately
- Physically able to lift up to 25 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Manual ability to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- Food Handler Certificate as required by city or state
- You must be able to perform the job duties satisfactorily, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
What Perks You’ll Get:
Medical, dental, + vision plan options available for part-time and full-time Team Members*
- Competitive wages
- Holiday pay for hourly employees who work on an observed holiday
- Vacation + wellness time
- Paid parental leave*
- Free healthy and delicious shift meal
- And much more…
Who We Are:
Sweetgreen is a plant-forward food company with a vision for a healthier tomorrow, and we're only just getting started. As we continue building, it's our priority to nurture talent from restaurants to our support center, so everyone can be part of the movement. And the best thing? When you join sweetgreen, you don't just grow your own future—you grow the planet's.
Sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please CLICK HERE.