Individuals be responsible for answering the phone, helping to keep the office running smoothly, handling the importation, warehousing and delivery of goods to our customers. Individuals will work with trucking and warehousing partners to release and deliver orders on time. Entry level position, training provided and team-based environment. There is good opportunity to grow if individuals work hard
Secretary Responsibilities include:
· Politely answering the phone & greeting guests
· Ordering office supplies
· File/record keeping
Logistics Responsibilities include:
· Importing product, filing paperwork with customs broker
· Coordinating with truckers, warehouse & customer to release and delivery goods in timely manner
· Negotiate trucking rates
· Perform research regarding chemical imports & pricing
· Ability to communicate well through phone and email to provide excellent customer service
· Work well in a team-based environment
Candidates must have at least a bachelor's degree in any field.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Candidates preferred to have 2-3 years working experience.
Job Type: Full-time