Job Title: Corporate Accountant IV
Location: Warrenville, IL 60555
Duration: 6+ Months
· Oversee and provide support to various accounting functions within the corporate accounting operation and/or business unit accounting operations, as required.
· Produce accurate and timely financial statements for the business unit and for its subsidiaries.
· Support business units, business unit subsidiaries, and entities in recording and reporting financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
· Prepares, reviews or approves account reconciliations for corporation’s entities and accounts, as required.
· Supports the implementation of changes in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Supports in the accounting, analysis and budgeting of various accounts.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or general business administration.
· 8-10 years in accounting, financial reporting or related field.
· Recent public accounting (Big Four, Grant Thornton, RSM), working in a Controllership group of a Fortune 500 publicly traded company and/or Utility experience (in the last 2 years) is required.
· Experience with Financial Statement Consolidations and/or Derivative Accounting is a plus.
· Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
· Perform assigned financial accounting and/or reporting in compliance with internal reporting processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Accountant/ Public Accountant: 1 year (Preferred)
- IFRS / Financial Reporting: 1 year (Preferred)
- GAAP / Generally Accepted Accounting Principles: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person