BRG Realty Group is now hiring for a Maintenance Technician at one of their apartment communities. A good candidate has experience with maintenance and repair, and customer service. The typical hours for this position are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with weekend emergency on call responsibilities on a rotating basis between 3-4 other employees.
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- Group Health Plan, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Assists in the achievement of the community’s annual budget plan
- Troubleshoot, Service and repair HVAC systems
- Complete resident requested service orders in a timely manor
- Complete all assigned maintenance work on vacant apartments (turns) on a timely basis
- Maintain good resident relations
- Complete and assist with common area work requests as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Community Manager
- Follow company and OSHA safety regulations at all times
- Abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the Fair Housing Act
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotation
- EPA section 608 certification is preferred
- Position requires basic knowledge of the application, repair, restoration, and construction of apartment units and buildings.
- A minimum of 1 year of prior multifamily housing maintenance experience is preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal, motivational, and leadership skills.
BRG Realty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time