Project Manager – Construction - Boise
The Construction Project Manager manages a construction project during the construction phase.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversees scheduling, receipt of materials and equipment, cost and time requirements, and the resolution of conflicts.
- Establishes objectives and policies, maintains liaison with client, and monitors construction.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and project team members regarding changes or problems.
- Coordinates the work of vendors, contractors, or sub-contractors.
- Tracks project progress against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators and prepares and delivers reports to management.
- Performs complex tasks.
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the field’s policies, procedures, and practices. Subject matter expert.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
(Minimum qualifications required for the job)
Bachelors’ degree or 4 years’ additional experience in lieu of Bachelors’ degree.
5 years’ relevant experience.
The Building Services and Construction team is looking for a positive, upbeat individual who can work in a fast paced environment.
Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular are tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke’s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence.
With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho’s culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, St. Luke’s may be just the place for you.
“One of Truven Health Analytics® Top 15 Health Systems – IBM Watson Health 2017”
- St. Luke’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.