Hiring a Front Office / Medical Receptionist, for a fast-paced medical office in the Thousand Oaks area.
This position is long-term, permanent, and is 30-35 hours a week.
We're looking to interview candidates as soon as possible and only considering the candidates who meet the requirements below.
The Front Office / Medical Receptionist will be responsible for:
- Handling high-volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls
- Answering patient questions
- Scheduling appointments, confirming appointment and follow up visits
- Registering new patients and updating records
- Verifying insurance
- Processing authorizations & referrals
- Obtaining benefits information
- Handling Co-Pays
- Perform patient check-in / check-out
- Maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics with EMR
- Assisting Office Manager as needed
Required work experience & education includes:
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience as a Medical Front Office / Medical Receptionist
- Experienced with EMR
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid follow up skills
- Dermatology Experience (preferred, not required)
Additional job details:
- Hourly Pay $15 - $17 (dependent on experience)
- Benefits Package
- Full-time Employment
- Area: Thousand Oaks
Please apply with updated resume for chance to interview immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour