***Security Clearance Required:
- Assist the US Army IME Project Mission Systems Flying Test Bed (MSFTB) sub-activity team lead in architecture development, identifying, designing, coordinating fabrication of MSFTB components, and installing and testing the MSFTB components in an US Army Air Vehicle System, currently a rotary-wing platform.
- Assist the Government team’s technical planning to include identification and generation of the technical plan, objectives, approaches, metrics, systems engineering process, and MBSE approach, to include integration strategy, verification strategy, and certification approaches for airworthiness and cybersecurity.
- Provide liaison engineering, production phase troubleshooting and system support to the IME Project MSFTB lead.
- Provide support in analyzing proposals, designs, and solutions against architectural requirements.
- Coordinate with other technical staff on the IME Project and at Fort Eustis, VA and other US Army locations.
- Provide systems engineering support for executing the IME systems engineering process to include defining technical requirements, generating architectural requirements, participating in technical reviews, and evaluating technical solutions, the majority of which will be in support of the IME Project MSFTB sub-activity.
- Interface between the IME Project Lead, MSFTB sub-activity lead and Government fabrication facilities and/or vendors in managing MSFTB production.
- Support the MSFTB sub-activity lead in keeping MSFTB production, installation, ground checkout, and testing on track.
- Assist the MSFTB sub-activity lead in tracking progress of the production status and identify opportunities to improve production, as needed.
- Travel as required to coordinate IME Project MSFTB activity.
- Support the Government team’s creation of solicitation requirements for competitive procurements.
- Provide technical expertise to Government’s Source Selection Evaluation Boards, as required.
- Assist in the generation of Contract Deliverable Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and Data Item Descriptions (DIDs) for architectural artifacts.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics from an accredited college or university (REQUIRED)
Engineering, Science, or Mathematics
2-3 years of systems engineering related experience (Junior)
4-9 years of systems engineering related experience (Journeyman)
10+ years of systems engineering related experience (Senior)
Security Clearance Required:
CRL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.