This position provides end users with excellent customer service, technical troubleshooting and help desk support services. Responsible for tracking and resolving incidents and service requests encompassing a broad range of enterprise systems, including Point of Sale (POS) devices, Back Office System (BOS), Kitchen Display Systems (KDS), PCs, hardware, software, OS, networks, data, voice, facility maintenance, user training, etc.
- Converse with customers by telephone, or in person to provide information regarding products, services and/or obtain details regarding technical issues within the organization.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customer problems or complaints.
- Follow-up on open incidents/requests and close ticket status within 30 days.
- Escalates problems to second or third level support personnel when appropriate via proper escalation procedures.
- Dispatches calls to field technicians or third party services when appropriate.
- Documents each incident or request with enough detail so that we can conduct root cause, analyze incident trends and provide accurate reports.
- Develops new solutions to frequently occurring problems.
- Regularly attends technical and communication training sessions.
- Works on special projects on an as needed basis.
- Functions as the primary point of contact between the customer and support / service groups. Ensures regular communication of case status with the customer until closure.
- Responds to incoming questions in a timely manner, track 100% of all customer contacts, research questions and issues and resolve each interaction with customer satisfaction.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED equivalent or equivalent work experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- No experience necessary
- Must be able to communicate well with the general public
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with management, vendors and co-workers and to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio (as applicable)
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (as applicable)
- Strong customer service skills
- Elementary knowledge of practices and procedures in a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
- Elementary understanding of departmental structure and policies Whataburger Restaurants LLC
- CompTIA A+ required (or obtained within 90 days of completion of training)
- HDI-Support Center Analyst required (or obtained within 180 days of completion of training)
- HDI-Knowledge Centered Support; CompTIA Network+; MCP; CCNA or other related certification is a plus
300 CONCORD PLAZA DR
300 CONCORD PLAZA DR