Full Job Description
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Brookfield, WI
Duration: Full Time
· Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
· Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
· Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
· Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
· He should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
· Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
· Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
· Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
· Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Scrum Master: 1 year (Preferred)