Amalgamated Insurance Underwriters, a rapidly growing wholesale insurance program manager, is seeking a bookkeeper to handle our daily financial operations.
- Record day to day accounting transactions and complete the posting process
- Work with various departments to ensure the accurate posting and calculations of incoming premiums.
- Maintain financial records, including purchases, invoices, receipts, and payments
- Execute monthly bank reconciliations for both checking and credit card accounts.
- Invoice review and preparation (you go the extra mile to make sure everything is accurate and there are no discrepancies).
- Filing and paying all necessary tax installments by their due date.
- Prepare accounting reports and Financial Statements as necessary
Job Requirements include:
- 5 years prior bookkeeping or administrative experience desired
- Some knowledge of insurance a plus but not a requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic.
- You must be a capable multitasker and problem solver!
Job Type: Full-time
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)