Full Job Description
Data Science -Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Implementation experience with Oracle Technologies - Consulting Technical Manager - Santa Clara, CA Preferred-200004Q1
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Data Science -Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Implementation experience with Oracle Technologies - Consulting Technical Manager - Santa Clara, CA Preferred
- Building prototypes and machine learning/Artificial Intelligence use cases with development of machine learning models/predictive analytics techniques leveraging both repeatable patterns in data and discovering outliers, structural anomalies and or prediction
- Working through the full flow of very challenging data problems anywhere from data cleaning, to building a concept of the model to extracting the right features and testing the model to drive better decision making through various data and statistical modeling techniques, algorithm development involving real-world noisy data.
- Ability to quickly understand challenging business problems and uses cases across industries, finding patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data across industries, like financial, agricultural, transportation, food, manufacturing, logistics, energy and other industries.
- Data analysis, predictions, discovery, distilling complex science down to digestible insight, unlocking repeatable patterns that can be actionable foresight.
- Ability to access, analyze and transform large employee or customer data and process data traditionally stuck in siloes or locked up in ERP systems or CRM systems.
- Ability to think critically about the relationships of different metrics measured and process steps to land the right features for a given model
- Challenge current best thinking, test theories, evaluate feature concepts and iterate rapidly
owning the deliverables and managing the priorities/timelines
Skills & Experience:
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to lead others in crafting and implementing superior technical vision.
- Practical implementation experience working on ingestion of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data via Machine learning agents into “Data Lakes/object store” preferably Oracle object store and data lake, Oracle cloud infrastructure for processing, Oracle Data Science platform, Autonomous data warehouse and other Oracle based technologies.
- Solid fundamentals, knowledge of machine learning algorithms, classification, clustering, regression, Bayesian modeling, probability theory, algorithm design and theory of computation, linear algebra, partial differential equations, Bayesian statistics, and information retrieval.
- Possesses strong combination of theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in data mining, feature selection, dimensionality reduction, statistical techniques, regression analysis, machine learning algorithms and failure prediction
- Experience with advanced data mining, predictive modeling algorithms, developing data models, reinforced, supervised and unsupervised learning methods such as SVMs, linear classifiers, Markov models, Bayesian networks and clustering techniques strong plus
- Experience and expertise in machine learning tools and technologies, with using Python for distribution scale and juypter notebooks
Experience/proficiency in at least one compiled/object oriented programming language e.g. Java/C++.
Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Mahout, Hive, Pig etc. and parallelization tools in enterprise Big Data Platform stack, technologies and ecosystem is a strong plus
Experience in natural language processing techniques and text analytics is a strong plus
Experience and proficiency in Oracle object store, data lakes, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Data Science platforms and Autonomous Data warehouse is huge plus.
- Advanced degree, Masters or PH.D in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Engineering with an emphasis on Machine Learning and practical industry implementations.
Highly motivated, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication and collaboration skills, self-starter with willingness to learn, master new technologies and clearly communicate results to technical and non-technical audience.
Fluency with understanding and learning Oracle technologies, fluency in scaling and adapting to the existing tools, customer data, and other ecosystem stacks, with very entrepreneurial personality trait, not afraid to play, hands on coding and iteratively problem solve.
No work visa transfer or sponsorship available for this opportunity
All candidates must be able and willing to travel US Nationwide as needed
Santa Clara, CA location Preferred
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.