Complete Management Solutions (CMS) is a fast growing dynamic provider of integrated office service solutions. These include, but are not limited to document management services, copy centers, mail services & reception services. We work directly with blue chip clients as well as large global outsourced service providers as their service delivery partner. What sets us apart is our complete and intentional concentration on our talented people.
We are currently seeking a strong independent individual to join our growing team in Houston, Texas. You will be expected to work “hand in glove” with our strategic partner and our Client. You will be expected to be able to balance the delicate aspect of having one employer, but multiple directional clients, who will have input in everything that you do.
You will be expected to deliver exceptional client experiences at every touch point within our service remit. The client perception is empirical. If it is not in your DNA to be organized, neat, tidy and absolutely exceptional in personal and workplace presentation, you need not apply.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Greeting customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome
- Ensuring that the guests are assisted promptly.
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunities for Advancement
- In Office 5 days a week
- We are asking for Vaccinated Staff only until Further notice
- Excellent disposition and initiative to ask for tasks to keep busy
- Central point of contact for:
- Visitors / hospitality
- Building lobby security point of contact
- Mail / Courier packages inbound and outbound processing (heavy)
- Main switchboard
- Assistance with facility maintenance requests into the building management system
- Access badges
- temp badge issuance and tracking
- security system training/administration / issuance of badges
- Process new hires and replacements in coordination with the base building security system
- Invoice entry into our AP system (will help out with any CRE or HR needs)
- Light EA support as needed for CRE/HR
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook / Outlook Calendar should be sufficient; we don’t need anyone to set up macros in a spreadsheet!
- Well Groomed
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
We look forward to hearing from you!!
To learn more about Complete Management Solutions and the many other services that we provide, please visit www.cmsexperience.com
We are looking to complete phone interviews ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What makes you a good fit for this position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 2 years (Required)
- Secretarial: 1 year (Required)