IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Build IT & InfoSec solutions that deliver secure, seamless experiences for people – internally and externally -- using our products 24/7 around the world.
DocuSign is looking for a highly motivated Enterprise Systems Architect to join our Enterprise Architecture team. This multi-dimensional role will work closely with the lead architects in their different disciplines including: infrastructure, security, business applications, data integrations and business intelligence. They will support in assessing technology architecture changes, work cross-functionally across the organization to support projects, and help continue the maturation of the Enterprise Architecture program at DocuSign. This is an exciting opportunity to continue to build experience and expertise in a wide variety of cutting edge technologies that are used to power DocuSign's enterprise. We are looking for someone who has a curiosity for technology, loves to solve important business and technology problems, and isn't afraid of challenging the status quo.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Senior Director, Enterprise Architect.
- Assess projects that impact DocuSign's Enterprise Architecture
- Support lead architects on assessments that involve project ranging from: infrastructure, business applications and/or data integration technologies
- Evaluate technology and solutions against architecture standards
- Coordinate discussions with vendors to investigate different architecture designs areas
- Document design specifications, installation instructions and other system related information
- Support Enterprise Architecture Program
- Manage and keep up to date portfolio of enterprise architecture projects
- Provide dashboard and reports to leadership team on status of EA program
- Keep enterprise architecture program policy and process documents up to date including documents related to: architecture, components, policies and standards for all applicable infrastructure, business platforms and environments
- Train DocuSign employees on EA processes and procedures
- Manage and keep up to date list of enterprise architecture related risks
- Coordinate with adjacent teams and business processes
- Attend monthly technology roadmap meeting with different business units
- Understands DocuSign's culture and business needs to seamlessly implement solutions, focusing on minimal user impact while maintaining enterprise standards and security best practices
- Support privacy, business activity and systems inventory and documentation to meet compliance objectives
- Support security design reviews for architecture changes that require additional examination
- 3-5 years' experience in information technology and working with a variety of technical systems in an international, high tech environment
- Bachelor's in Information Technology or related degree
- Experience with cloud business applications like, Salesforce.com, Zuora, Netsuite, Okta and/or Successfactors is required
- Experience analyzing, support and documenting business processes across a wide spectrum of departments is required
- Experience with ERP systems like SAP and Oracle is preferred
- Experience with business intelligence tools like, Qlik, Tableau and integration tools like, Informatica, Mulesoft and/or Boomi is preferred
- Experience with cloud infrastructure like Azure, AWS and Snowflake is preferred
- Experience with IT system and networking technologies like, Active Directory, JAMF, SCCM, Cisco Telephony, Cisco Network and Firewalls, and Aruba is preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines and complete multiple projects effectively and concurrently in a changing High Growth environment
- Extensive ability to resolve issues and conflicts with proven experience driving teams to successful alignment and completion of projects
- Facilitate discussions or business and technology topics and provide consultative support to come to solutions
- Communicate technology-related and other complex concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff verbally, written and through presentations
IT, InfoSecurity & Business Operations @DocuSign
We are in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable IT & InfoSecurity solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our customers – both internal and external -- who trust and rely on us. We are creating an infrastructure that scales and supports DocuSign's ambitious vision. That requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify and investigate new technologies to continue to deliver and scale globally and securely.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.