We invite you to join us and experience the ONR difference.
As a leading provider of rehabilitation services, ONR offers the professional therapist an array of opportunities. We are seeking talented therapists who are looking for a rewarding healthcare career to join our rehab team; to share our values and our goals in improving the quality of life of the people in our care.
Description and qualifications:
The Regional Director of Operations is responsible for effective utilization of staff resources, overseeing operational matters relating to clinical programs, overseeing the start up of new facilities and promoting the Company at the community and regional levels. Opportunity open for consideration to Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists or Speech-Language Pathologists. This position is based in San Francisco and requires the selected candidate to reside in San Francisco or the immediate area.
- Must be a licensed physical therapist, occupational therapist or speech-language pathologist.
- Must have at least five years experience in skilled nursing rehabilitation programs,
- Minimum of three years experience in the position of Rehabilitation Director or Regional Director of Operations.
- Multi-site management experience required.
- Competency in the provision of therapy services in accordance with acceptable standards of practice. Knowledge of current practices in therapy with emphasis in geriatrics
Selected candidate must have graduated from an approved therapy program and hold a current therapist license or be eligible to receive licensure.
ONR is an Equal Opportunity Employer