Lumenor Consulting Group is aconsulting firm focused on the delivery of quality business and technologysolutions. Lumenor specializes in providing consulting services to the transitand government sectors. Clients successfully utilize our assessment,integration, and organizational change experience to gain transparency,compliance, and make effective business decisions.
Lumenor Consulting Group isseeking an experienced Infor EAM Specialist for a full-timeposition in Downtown New York City. The Infor Consultant will provide supportfor a large-scale Enterprise Asset Management(EAM) and Enterprise ResourcePlanning (ERP) project.
Key Job Summary/Duties:
· Engage with clients to analyze including documenting as-is anddesigning to-be business processes.
· Facilitate requirements gathering sessions to both understandtheir objectives and to determine their system functional needs.
· Develop and implement standard workflows for work requests,preventive maintenance program, inspections, etc.
· Configure Infor EAM based on business and functional requirementsusing core capabilities. – Including installation parameters, entities, systemcodes, user groups, screen designer, etc.
· Prepare test plans, test procedures, and test data to validatesystem configuration.
· Provide guidance during the detailed design, build, test anddeploy phases.
· Lead client training sessions and provide other end-user services.
· 4+years working experience working with enterprise assetmanagement software suite. Infor EAM is highly desired.
· Extensive knowledge (as functional role) of maintenance processes,especially the equipment, work, materials, and purchasing processes.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skillsto create and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
· Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with differentparts of the organization.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the abilityto exercise mature judgment.
· Infor EAM certification is an added advantage.
· Familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS, Oracle PL/SQL, and/or CognosReporting is a bonus.
* Transit experience a plus
Prior experience in thetransit industry is highly desirable. While performing the essential duties ofthis job, the employee may need to sit for prolonged periods of time to travelor work at a station equipped with a computer and phone. Motions such asbending, stooping, crouching, pulling, and pushing may occasionally need to beperformed, as well as lifting items up to 25lbs.
Evaluation criteria mayinclude one or more of the following:
· Personal Interview
· Skills Assessments
· Verification of education and experience
· Criminal Background Check
· Credit history report for positions with fiduciaryresponsibilities
· Successful completion of a medical examination including a drugand alcohol screening
· Review of a current Motor Vehicle Report
Job Type: Full-time