CSM is a global marketing company, built from a carefully curated mix of expert agencies. We are one team offering a full-suite of services across the global sports and entertainment marketplace. We have in-house resources to deliver end-to-end solutions for partnerships from strategy and creative to activation and production. Our leaders are unified in the belief that ‘great minds don’t always think alike.’ We exist to challenge convention in an industry that has become data-rich but that can be insight-poor.
CSM has a legacy of being the world’s leading motorsports agency. No competitor has introduced more major corporations into the exciting world of motorsports over the last 20 years. We lean on our insider knowledge, influence and relationships across NASCAR, INDYCAR, Formula 1, NHRA, Formula E, IMSA, FiA, racing teams, race tracks and media to create strategic opportunities that deliver against brands and their business objectives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
CSM is seeking a talented, hard-working and charismatic individual with a passion and desire to create memorable experiences – all in the benefit of brands.
The ideal candidate wants a new challenge every day and looks forward to owning a hybrid role within the organization – one that is both creative and strategic. This role requires strict attention-to-detail and the ability to manage multiple projects throughout the different stages in their development. This role will be filled by someone who is comfortable challenging convention on current client programs with co-workers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Lead the creation and completion of all video-based campaigns for CSM and our clients
- Film and edit client video activations for web series, event recaps, social content and other client opportunities
- Develop video content for CSM Sport & Entertainment channels and campaigns
- Work with content and business development teams to conceptualize video ideas for our agency, clients and prospects
- Capture video content during video productions and live events
- Efficiently and creatively edit high-quality video for digital distribution
- Work with historic footage and third-party b-roll to create final video concepts
- Set up lighting, camera, and audio equipment for video shoots
- Manage video shoots from conception to final distribution
- Maintain and organize library of video assets
- Manage on-site studio for in-house video creation
- Proactive in bringing video concepts to department leaders for creation
- Analyze and recommend emerging video trends to deliver forward-thinking insights
- Work as a member of the content team to deliver other communications deliverables for our clients as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in video production (will accept college project work)
- Superior filming and editing skills
- Working knowledge of best equipment needed to execute video productions including cameras, microphones and lighting
- Proficient with color correction and sound design
- Able to shoot and edit videos in optimal ways for a specific digital or social channel
- Willing to travel to motorsports and other live events across the country when necessary
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Tech-savvy and interested in exploring new mediums for storytelling
- Willingness to learn other parts of the business including content development and social media