- Answer telephones, route calls and takes messages.
- Greet and direct clients/guests.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Maintain and update filing as needed.
- Handle outgoing mail as needed.
- Schedule and confirm travel, meetings, appointments and conference arrangements.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and perform detailed clerical work in a thorough manner.
- Inventory and order office and copier supplies.
- Enter timecards into ERP system and update any changes into system.
- Validate weekly hours spreadsheet.
- Keep calendar updated with time off and update book on absences.
- Retrieve mail from PO Box and SD Myers
- Help coordinate events.
- Act as a support to the entire staff whenever needed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Customer Focus – Act with a customer / supplier outlook, demand the best quality of your internal supplier and provide only best quality to your customers whether internal or external.
- Teamwork – Able to work effectively in a team environment in order to achieve a common goal
- Time Management - Manage one's own time to meet deadlines with efficiencies
- Critical Thinking - Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Detail Oriented – Able to recognize and follow through with important detail in work assignments
- Writing - Communicate effectively in writing.
- Mathematics - Use mathematics to solve problems and prepare requested reports
- Information ordering – Able to arrange things or actions in the most efficient order
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2 years of office administration experience preferred
Reports to: Human Resources and General Manager
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma