OVERVIEW OF VULCAN MATERIALS COMPANY
Vulcan Materials Company is the nation’s largest producer of construction aggregates and a major producer of aggregates-based construction materials including asphalt and ready-mixed concrete.We run our business with great discipline and integrity.
At Vulcan, our people share a competitive drive for excellence, in an environment of trust, teamwork, positive reinforcement, open-mindedness and communication.
Ours is a culture of mutual respect, integrity and committed spirit.Opportunity, community and unity is our way of doing business. We call it The Vulcan Way.
- Familiar with Oracle financials and navigating the different modules (Projects, AR, AP, GL, etc)
- Should be well versed in testing with various Oracle modules
- Should be well versed in creating test cases, test plans, test strategies
- SQL Experience is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Background in Account/Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
Vulcan Materials Company is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. You also have the right to be free from discrimination for medical needs arising from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: