ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER - ESTIMATOR
Established Well Drilling Services Company has been operating since the mid 80’s and is continuing to grow. We boast the delivery of high quality services to new and repeat clients and are looking for an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join our South Jersey office with a professional approach and a team player attitude with a drive to succeed. We offer an excellent starting salary, health benefits, vacation, holidays, and 401K.
Assistant Project Manager/Estimator, Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising with client and their representatives, architects, engineers and consultants
- Scheduling and updating the program of work.
- Estimating and identifying cost prior to project start up.
- Ensuring jobs run on time and on budget with client satisfaction.
- Liaising with field staff.
Assistant Project Manager/Estimator,Experience
- 2+ Years College Degree( preferred but not necessary if you have experience)
- 2+ Years Experience as a Construction Project Manager (preferable with a Well Drilling Company) .
- Knowledge of Water Well Drilling, Monitoring Wells, Municipal Wells and
Test Borings would be a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Excellent Management Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management/Estimating: 2 years
- Construction: 2 years
- Estimating: 2 years