Thriveworks Counseling is looking for a motivated and driven individual to help assist in the growth our organization!
The Behavioral Health Recruiter will be responsible for connecting with licensed behavioral health professionals in order to staff and help grow our thriving outpatient counseling clinics.
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging, welcoming, and rewarding place to work. The culture promotes a relaxed atmosphere for employees and clientele, open communication between all individuals, and support to insure confidence and success in day to day duties.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Enhance our recruiting initiative overall in all corporate offices.
- Scout and headhunt potential clinician candidates.
- Post, screen, schedule, and conduct clinical interviews, make job offers, and assist in onboarding.
- Analyze office utilization to determine office space availability for clinician job openings.
- An active and unrestricted professional license in any state as a licensed therapist, with one of the following licenses: LCSW, LMFT, LPC or Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD).
- Experience working as a recruiter or headhunter.
- Experience practicing as a licensed clinical behavioral health therapist.
- Experience with recruiting tools such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Monster, SimplyHired, Craigslist, Glassdoor, GoogleHire, and various social media platforms.
- Proven track record with metrics demonstrating success in hiring highly qualified and reliable behavioral health clinicians.
- The ability to adapt in an ever changing environment.
- Be willing to always find a way to “MIH” (Make It Happen).
- Work independently or with a team to produce excellent results.
Extremely competitive compensation with a base salary of $60k, bonus eligible.