Position title: Program Manager
Reports to: Director of U.S. Repatriation Program & Internal Operations
ISS-USA is looking for a skilled, highly motivated, and organized program manager to join our team.
The individual who fills this one-year temporary position needs to be flexible, energetic and able to maintain the agency standard of excellence. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. The Program Manager will be responsible for development, oversight, planning, and coordination of tasks associated with program deliverables.
1) Develop planning documents, which include a) Outlining the connection between medical care delivery and human services case management coordination; b) Outlining the interface between emergency repatriation and disaster case management services; c) Data collection, sharing and management for care coordination;
2) Identify best practices for repatriation case coordination training;
3) Engage (and/or recruit and train) OHSEPER identified personnel to provide on call disaster surge personnel readiness to augment HHS deployment capability;
4) Serve as liaison to develop appropriate interface for repatriation system to ACF/OHSEPR electronic case management system (ECMRS);
5) Develop and implement monthly training on repatriation case coordination; and
6) Organize and host disaster case management conference
Skills and Abilities
Master’s degree in business administration or program management related field, a minimum of 7 years work experience in an upper level of program management. A working knowledge of disaster case management preferred. Proficient in MS office suite and Office 365. Database experience a plus.
Job Type: Contract