Please apply online at careers.redlobster.com
Do you take pride in providing excellent meals and having fun at the same time?
Our To Go Specialists recognize that people's lives are busy. To Go Specialists ensure we deliver convenience without compromising quality. Our To Go Specialists thrive on making loyal guests by displaying a strong sense of urgency, menu knowledge, ensuring order accuracy, and providing an excellent overall experience.
What You Need to Succeed
Skills to Make the Grade – Multi-tasking, listening and communication skills
Job Qualifications – Perform the Physical Demands – Lift and carry up to 30 pounds, remain on your feet for several hours, work under pressure, bend, reach, and stoop
BIG plans are on the horizon for Red Lobster. Our team and restaurants are great today, but our future is even better. There is no better time than now to join the Red Lobster Family!
Great Seafood You can be proud of the food you serve. The tremendous variety of seafood makes us the perfect destination for seafood lovers. Our annual “Ultimate Events” like Lobsterfest, Crabfest, and Endless Shrimp are more widely known than practically any other restaurant.
You will serve fish at a premium standard. We are a global pioneer and an industry leader in Seafood Sustainability . With seafood served from over 30 countries, Red Lobster has a long standing commitment to sustainable fishing and farming. We are a founder and current member of the Global Aquaculture Alliance and a current member of National Fisheries Institute. Our team is proud to be known for not serving any endangered species on the menu and for buying only from fisheries that are sustainably managed through BAP (Best Aquaculture Practices) standards.
Great People You will work at a destination for celebration. Our restaurants have a rich history of hosting birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, reunions, and other important memorable occasions.
You are part of an amazing family. Our restaurants are a place where you can both make friends and find a mentor. It's important that our family of team members flourish, learn and grow. Our RL Cares program, for instance, is designed to help team members with unplanned expenses in times of great need.
You give back to the community. Our RL Shares program donates millions of pounds of food to Food Banks and Food Shelters across the country – making a significant difference for the homeless and hungry in the communities where we operate.
Great Results The #1 Seafood Restaurant Company in the US. Opened in 1968, we have earned an exceptional name, brand recognition, and reputation.
The #1 casual dining employer for our size. (Forbes Magazine 2019 List of America's Best Employers and 2019 List of Canada's Best Employers)
A restaurant that is loved. Our ratings are among the highest in casual dining for restaurant followers and consumer engagement.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma