Kiwi Country Day Camp is looking for an RTE/CPR/AED certified individual to work in our Health Department M-F from June 29th to August 21st. Must enjoy working with and helping children!
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of security procedures and equipment
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Performs other duties related to emergency and non-emergency medical care and development of the emergency medical system
- EMT & First Responder certification preferred.
- Must be able to lift, pull, and pushing 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Able to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to perform walking patrols
- Strong communication skills with children
If you want to be part of a great camp that will depend on you for children safety, apply now.
You can also apply on our website http://www.kiwicountrydaycamp.com/work-at-kcdc
Job Type: Temporary