Trakref® is an “out of the box” solution built to protect owners but designed to support service providers. Designed to be up and running rapidly, we give you powerful software tools to manage leaks and extend equipment life, reducing maintenance and material costs in the process. We are the subject-matter expert and authority on HVAC/R and refrigerant system management and compliance. No consultants are needed because we update all your needs as the requirements change. Thousands of successful audits. Hundreds of millions of pounds of gas tracked. Yeah, we’re really that good.
We are a fast-growing start-up, based right in the middle of downtown Nashville. We are looking for a performance-driven intern who is passionate about digital marketing and content development to support our Marketing Team as we continue to grow.
- Help create gateways to inspire and optimize content engagement across all digital platforms such as websites, email marketing, and social media
- Create branded content and engaging posts and ad copy
- Draft digital marketing project and analytic reports as assigned and according to policy and procedure and distribute to the appropriate parties in a timely manner with quality presentation on a weekly and monthly basis
- Discover and inform on new digital platforms and digital best practices and insights
- Capture video and photo content and support the execution of live stream as required
- Help deliver maintain metadata and content quality control across digital platforms
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Exercises great communication, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Creative and passionate about online user experience optimization
- Resourceful and driven to find solutions
- Basic understanding of media production and marketing principles
Adobe creative suite, canva, sketch, envision, etc
Salesforce and Pardot (considered a plus)