How would you like to join a dynamic operation team with ground breaking technology? Do you have 5+ years work experience in leading and developing teams? Do you have a track record of delivering strong results in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced, automated operation? If so, we want you to join our team!
We're looking for Supply Chain Leaders with five years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics to join our team.
A Supply Network Operation career is filled with meaningful and diverse assignments intended to sharpen and expand your functional skills while building your broader business and leadership capability. Potential roles could include areas in Supply Chain Planning, Initiative Delivery, Customer Collaboration, and Physical Distribution.
All these areas require strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other disciplines both internally and externally. We collaborate internally across the commercial and technical organizations and we partner externally from Customers to Suppliers. We jointly plan customer events, develop volume forecast and manage supply, across all categories, channels, and markets.
Possible areas of work include forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning, working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
MEANINGFUL WORK ON DAY 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some complex problems. From the beginning, you will work to distribute quality products to our customers in a timely, cost effective manner. It’s challenging work, but you will make an impact from day one. Your work here would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving our world-class supply chain.
WE OFFER YOU:
We believe these skills will help you on the job:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll gain state of the art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via data analytics and innovation
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes to drive continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Preferred experience in programming or predictive analytics modeling
We think you will be a good fit if you have:
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the supply chain and develop plans to close them through execution of root cause analysis and loss elimination tools.
- Lead the daily Supply Planning interface for other functions and disciplines within the value stream to execute the issue resolution process, gather/document key supply assumptions, and own demand flow verification.
- Ownership of key inputs related to supply planning issues, action plans, case fill rate, and inventory to ensure plans and processes are aligned with the Operating Strategy.
- Lead and coach the Supply Integrated Planning team to deliver expected results and governance and develop Supply Chain capabilities through multi-functional and multi-organizational collaboration.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in business operations or a similar degree preferably in engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics or like experience
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain or Logistics fields
- Willing to travel for your position
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.