UPN is currently looking to add an experienced Account Director located in Kansas City, MO. This new team member will be responsible for prospecting and selling Unite Private Networks access transport and dark fiber to Enterprise customers within the Kansas City area. This candidate should also have demonstrated success as a top sales performer consistently exceeding quota. Working knowledge of DWDM network architecture, Ethernet services, Dark fiber and wavelengths.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Selling new Enterprise opportunities, leveraging UPN’s unique market technical capabilities
- Responsible for growing UPN presence and market share within the Kansas City Region’s Enterprise and Data Center space.
- Growing of Enterprise Revenues through the adding of new customer Logo’s within the UPN Kansas City footprint
- Implementing UPN’s Go to market strategy around Network security, data protection, and High bandwidth solutions
- Aid in the development of network expansions by uncovering market Edge out opportunities.
- Expected to maintain and continuous add new funneled prospects in order to meet monthly Revenue quota.
- Serve as UPN Ambassador by Participating in Community, Chamber and EDC networking events
- The Account Director will be responsible for managing the sales cycle and forecast accurately in a customized CRM model.
Requirement for the position include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling complex data telecommunications services to Enterprise customers.
- Must have a proven track record of building and executing sales strategies to penetrate, close, and manage business.
- This position requires strong account management and client interface and presentation skills. In depth understanding of client business drivers strategy and buying cycles.
- The individual must comply with departmental and corporate internal controls and all internal controls processes.
- Experience in hunting, prospecting, and new account development.
- Previous selling experience should include a focus on the full range of prospecting selling and closing in a technical environment at multiple levels.
- Candidates must have extensive data knowledge of the telecommunications industry and define and execute sales strategies and communicate clearly and concisely through professional presentations.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills as well as knowledge of the Kansas City metro are required.
Salary is commensurate upon education and experience. Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their cover letter and resume.
UPN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- selling complex data telecommunications: 3 years (Required)
- Kansas City, MO (Required)