This Systems Analyst is an entry-level role working under the close direction of senior team members, and focuses on learning and demonstrating knowledge of established concepts in reviewing, analysing, and evaluating business processes and systems aimed at improving Product Quality. In this role you will create and runs reports, develop basic applications, and maintain data system configuration and architecture.
- Meets with applicable components to identify, assess, document, and review business requirements
- Works with the development team to ensure that they understand the requirements
- Participates in data analysis as it pertains to issues and gaps
- Creates and maintains all applicable documentation
- Maintain data quality by evaluating and improving business processes that capture information.
- Resolve system issues that have been assigned, prioritizing as necessary, and escalate challenges when appropriate.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing by following test scripts, plans, and procedures. Document
- test results in a standardized format.
- Execute project tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year