As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Client Sales Executive Talent & Transformation (T&T) is responsible for acquiring new projects within the Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) area with a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) focus. The CSE develops relationships with clients to create synergy between client needs and effective business solutions. The job requires a results-driven sales executive with a proven track record in project management and advisory sales in highly competitive markets. Extensive experience in developing executive-level relationships and partnering with clients and stakeholders is required. Key attribute for being successful in this position is the ability to gain a high level of trust from both clients and internal team members. This is a quota carrying sales position for IBM‘s HRO/RPO offerings.
This position is open for all our locations across DACH, but it would require up to 75% travel.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about the customer's business, strategy and challenges, but also about IBM‘s entire Cognitive Process Services (CPS) portfolio and how to integrate the capabilities to create unique and innovative solutions for our customers
- Become part of a well-established team to quickly gain access to client and internal networks
- Develop and execute sales plan based on client requirements and CPS portfolio
- Lead pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks
- Lead negotiations for multi-service-line deals
- Provide stability and continuity during transition from sale to delivery, to aid in smooth operational transition whilst establishing a platform to grow business
- Serve as a member of the CPS T&T team, contributing to refine recruiting process outsourcing propositions, practice and offering development
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives and generate repeat sales at assigned client in alignment with practice objectives
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
- Demonstrable experience in building strong senior management network from C-suite to delivery
- Several years in German Market Sales, ideally with a background in RPO
- Fluency in English and German is a must
- University or bachelor’s degree is required; advanced or MBA preferred
This role is suitable for all working patterns, whether this be part-time or full-time. IBM does not have a single policy on part-time and flexible working, however where possible, we will work with you to agree on a working schedule to suit you and IBM. In your application, please outline your desired working pattern including working days/working time/working locations and any other important information. This will then be discussed with you throughout the application process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.