About Wyndham Destinations:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Data entry clerk for Sales Administration. Position will enter gifting entries into the CRS systems, validate entries to ensure accurate reporting and assist department, management and Expedia staff with research on accounts as required. Provide assistance and support to the Accounting team with general accounting duties. Special projects as requested by management.
Essential Job Functions
% of Time
Data entry of gifts into internal application via manual processes to include tour validations and count on me surveys.
Perform quality assurance review of all gift entries to ensure compliance with all audit requirements
Assist management/Expedia with research as requested as it relates to gift inquiries, etc.
Have a Count on Me Customer Service approach
Non-Essential Job Functions
1. Ability to function in a team environment
2. Self- motivated, possess ability to work independently
3. Ability to communicate effectively between departments
4. Ability to work rotating shifts
The accuracy of the gift entered could impact expenses related to CMP Payroll and Sales Commissions.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must be able to type a minimum of 50 WPM
- Organized / attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Wyndham Central Reservation Systems (CRS)
- Knowledge of Hyperion Reporting System
- Previous data entry experience a plus
- Respond to daily inquires and research questions without escalation to leadership unless compliance concerns are of concern.
- Handle PII of Customers to include, address, telephone number, credit card information, etc.
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.