It is the primary responsibility of the Spa Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Spa and Salon including customer service, scheduling, and staffing needs. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Property policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage operational functions consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, division, and Property.
- Provide input into the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products and services.
- Manage the delivery of guest service consistent with core service standards and brand attributes.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities.
- Supervise Spa/Salon staff to ensure they adhere to and enforce Company and Spa/Salon policies while being alert to their duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinate and conduct performance appraisals, commendations, and counseling notices of staff in accordance with property and Company guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain records of repairs needed for Spa/Salon equipment and rooms.
- Instruct new hires and employees on expectations and responsibilities for each role.
- Control expenses by voluntary staff reductions when deemed necessary.
- Order products for back bar/retail, amenities and supplies. Inventory Count.
- Prepare staff schedules and create room assignments for therapists and aestheticians.
- Responsible for timekeeping and payroll.
- Conduct daily and monthly linen controls.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested
- Minimum Age: 21.
- At least 2 years of previous management or supervisory experience.
- At least 1 year of previous customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of general health and sanitation codes.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cosmetology or Esthetics License required.
- Working knowledge of the spa, salon and fitness industry.
- Working knowledge of spa software.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cosmetology or Esthetics (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: