· Knowledgeable on Microservices architecture
· AWS tools (Kubernetes, Kafka)
· General coding experience (.Net or Java)
· Extensive experience in one or more of the following methodologies; Lean, Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
· Extensive experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment techniques, approaches, and tools, including experience with some of the following tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Nexus, Artifactory, XL Deploy, Code Deploy.
· Extensive experience with cloud providers and their services (at least one of AWS, GCP, Azure).
· Experienced in Software Delivery Lifecycle Process optimization and Business Process Modelling
· Hands-on in Source code systems and branching strategies
· Should have experience in Containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
· Should have knowledge in Issue and bug tracking and wiki documentation (JIRA, Confluence, Slack)
· Experienced in Test automation and Service Virtualization
· Must have knowledge in Infrastructure provisioning (at least one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
· Hands-on in Application monitoring (ELK stack, TICK stack, Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, Datadog, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19