Full Job Description
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Software Engineer – ML, NLP
1-2 year project
– Manage and maintain open source natural language understanding libraries and SDKs.
– Support the external developer community by responding to Github issues and improving developer tooling features.
– Support AI product development by developing new features in the natural language understanding libraries and integrating libraries into consumer facing products.
– AR/VR technologies and voice-interfaces are becoming a meaningful consumer reality, the team builds forward-looking, foundational AI technologies and core capabilities for AR/VR future technology platforms.
– This position will support a developer platform for AI technologies.
– 3+ years of industry software engineering exeperience.
– Strong Plus for experience developing voice driven experiences with Alexa, Google Assistant and etc. Experience developing with ML and or NLP. Experience integrating external services.
– 3+ years of industry experience shipping production software as a software engineer.
– 1+ years developing and debugging in Haskell.
– Professional experience developing and debugging in PHP, C#, C/C++, Java or similar programming languages.
– Experience developing large scale full-stack web applications.
– Experience with git or other source control
– Experience maintaining open source libraries and supporting open source communities.
– Experience building and supporting developer-facing products.
– Experience with machine learning and/or [NLP] Natural Language Processing.
Education: BS or MS in Computer Science or related field strongly desired but not required
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience.
Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits – Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!