Studio 135 produces Halloween themed products utilizing both practical and digital methods. The studio is lead by Bryan Silva, a Character Artist with over 12 years experience in the entertainment industry contributing to films and video games. Bryan and his wife, Mary Silva, work with highly skilled independent contractors to bring you the most realistic, film quality Halloween products available, and we are looking to bring on our first in-house employee to help!
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for assisting in the preparation and creation of our Halloween products. No prior experience is required, we will train you.
- An interest in art.
- Open to creating art that is sometimes horrific in nature.
- Desire to learn all aspects of Silicone Mask creation.
- An attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to carry out detailed tasks and projects with minimal direction or supervision.
- Possess good organizational skills
- Open to traveling to trade shows and conventions to work the events.
- Knowledge of 3D printing a plus.
- Using templates to cut fabric
- Light sewing and hand stitching
- Measuring chemicals required for silicone mask creation.
- Preparing fiberglass and 3D Printed molds for casting.
- Casting silicone masks and other Halloween products.
- Demolding silicone masks and other Halloween products.
- Help maintain, clean and organize an efficient studio
- Assist Photo Shooting our products - setting up placements and lighting
- Setting up 3D prints
- Removing and cleaning up 3D prints
- Work is generally performed in the home of the artist, though we will likely be moving to a warehouse in the first year of employment.
- Work is also performed at trade shows and conventions.
- Must have ability to safely lift 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Must be able to use scissors
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use digital scale.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
Required work authorization: