- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Amazon is seeking a Business Analyst to be a key partner within Amazon's Digital Video statistical reporting team. Primary responsibilities will include, partnering with business managers to analyze several high visibility areas within Digital Video. Our vision is to provide the highest quality support for our internal customers, which in turns helps us make better decisions for all of our customers.
This Business Analyst will leverage deep dives and metrics to identify key drivers of the customer experience and develop insights based on their work. This role will also play a key role in measurement standardization and governance across Digital Video teams.
The ideal candidate will be excited about using data to understand and improve the Digital Video experience for our customers. They will be curious and comfortable digging deep into data and able to summarize their findings for management consumption.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- 3+ years of professional experience working with large data sets and writing complex SQL queries to pull data
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms as well as Tableau
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.