We believe that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. The assigned responsibilities should not limit that contribution. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor our company to only the work identified. We expect that each employee will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary, to ensure the success of our endeavors. This is a part-time position, up to 29 hours per week.
The HR Assistant provides administrative and clerical support in various areas of the HR function. The role will primarily assist with file administration, onboarding, recognition, and leave administration.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Maintain filing system by creating files for new hires and transferring terminated employees’ files accordingly. Uploading to HRIS documents as needed
· Assist with coordination of all employee events and celebrations on a monthly basis for Field and Corporate locations – maintain monthly calendar of events
Onboarding & Offboarding
· Reconcile credit card receipts and transactions for HR management team members utilizing company’s software
· Answer calls and emails from employees or customers and communicating via phone or email to resolve inquiries or determine the need for escalated support and care
· Responsible for providing exemplary customer service and interactions
· Must understand the confidential nature of HR data and adhere to all Company policies related to confidentiality and security of personal information when processing all transactions and addressing inquiries
· Support other HR functions as needed
· All other duties as assigned or required
Qualifications Experience & Education
Stand - C
Grasp - O
10 lbs or less - C
12 lbs or less - O
Walk - C
Reach Outward - F
11-20 lbs - O
13-25 lbs O
Manually Manipulate - O
Reach Above Shoulder - O
21-50 lbs - O
26-40 lbs O
Sit - F
Speak - C
51-100 lbs - O
41-100 lbs O
Crawl - O
Over 100 lbs - O
Squat or Kneel O
Bend - O
Other Physical Requirements:
Work is performed indoors in office setting with regulated temperature, some noise, people,furniture, and equipment.
About The Millennia Companies
The Millennia Companies is a vertically integrated real estate company, based out of Cleveland, Ohio, comprised of Millennia Housing Management (MHM), Millennia Housing Development (MHD), Millennia Housing Capital (MHC), American Preservation Builders (APB), Millennia Commercial Group (MCG), and the Millennia Hospitality Group (MHG). The Millennia Companies specializes in the acquisition, rehabilitation, and management of affordable and market rate properties. The Millennia Companies was founded in 1995 by Frank T. Sinito and has since become a multidimensional, diverse company that manages 30,000 units across 26 states.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely on the basis of job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Background Check Process
The information in your resume and application, including employment history, educational history, and credentials/certifications, are subject to verification.
Job Type: Part-time