- Perform accounting functions such as creating journal entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and reconciliation of project costs for multiple projects.
- Prepare financial statements and reporting for month end, quarter end, and year end as well as preparation of required schedules, budgets and variance reports. Provide follow-up and documentation of significant variances.
- Take ownership to collaborate with other groups and/or departments to assess the reporting implications of changes in US GAAP, ensure compliance with new and/or amended standards/interpretations, coordinate changes, and ensure availability of requisite information for financial reporting.
- Responsible for the accounting of multiple projects such as monitoring and reconciling committed costs, project close out and commission reconciliation.
- Monthly meetings with the Project Managers to discuss project budgets, commitments, and anticipated costs for the assigned projects.
- Partner effectively with both internal business partners, including internal and external auditors to address and resolve accounting and reporting issues.
- Lead or participate in special accounting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Accounting or Finance plus five or more years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated recent experience in researching and preparing technical accounting memorandums for complex issues and pronouncements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year