Ensempra, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who express their talent and passion for service in the hospitality industry. Our ultimate goal is to welcome you into the family and provide opportunities for learning and career advancement.
The House Cleaner will be responsible for the efficient and proper cleaning and organization of private homes. No experience or training needed, but is preferred.
- Provide housekeeping duties including sweeping, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Communicate with potential clients and understand their needs.
- Create a clean and organized environment for customers and their families.
- Delivery great customer service.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Willing and able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willing and able to pass a background and drug screening.
- Willing and able to travel as needed (100%)
Team members at Ensempra, Inc. are offered many fantastic benefits including health, dental, vision, and retirement.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Ensempra, Inc. for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ensempra, Inc. strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level performed by interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned to this opportunity.
Ensempra, Inc. recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ensempra, Inc. may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 16 – 30 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing and able to commute to service locations using your personal vehicle?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person