Must have the ability to work evenings as needed for business meetings & needs.
Cover letter with salary requirements required.
Previous supervisor experience highly preferred.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO performs diverse executive level administrative support and partners closely with the CEO, company President, Physicians and Board of Directors. Performs diverse and complex tasks. Handles details of a confidential nature. Requires broad knowledge of corporate operations and policies, and a high level of experience, discretion and technical skill.
- Work closely and effectively with CEO and company President; answering phones and maintaining calendars, meeting reminders, and ensuring balance of day-to-day responsibilities with minimal disruptions.
- Prepares materials and schedules meetings, sets up conference lines, order and meeting venues, orders food and drink, and manages all necessary details for the successful execution of meetings.
- Supervising front desk receptionist.
- Excellent word processing and Microsoft Office experience.
- Handles travel arrangements and itinerary details for CEO and company President.
- Tracks business expenses and reconciles monthly credit card statements.
- Maintains corporate files for CEO.
- Assists with administrative functions as needed, contract maintenance, correspondence preparation, business policies, and social events.
- Distributes mail and faxes throughout the day.
- Decorates office suites for holiday seasons.
- Provide back up to other administrative support staff, and or front desk reception.
- Other duties as required.
- GED or High School Diploma required.
- Associates Degree preferred, but not required.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years’ previous executive level support experience required.
- Previous experience working in a health care setting highly preferred, but not required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Confident self-directed, team-player with the ability to cultivate trusting relationships that complement the company culture while maintaining the strictest of confidence.
- Extremely detail oriented, with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage complex schedules.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to partner with other Executive Assistants and support staff.
- Must be an independent worker, proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to value and assist the team.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and pressure,
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate business needs and after hour evening meetings and conference calls.
- May be required to lift up to 40 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- executive level support: 5 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)