Exclusive PR Solutions (EPRS) is searching for a Personal Assistant Intern who can assist the executive administrative staff and help improve productivity.
The Personal Assistant Intern will work closely with Executive Manager and will be responsible for running business errands, maintaining ongoing business files, working with the administrative team to set up calendar of meetings and assisting with creating outgoing correspondence.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
Personal Assistant Intern responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain all hard copy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
- Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly manager’s meetings and other executive meetings
- Deliver and pick up a business-related correspondence in the immediate geographic area
- Work with executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation information for trade shows and meetings
- Prepare the conference room for sales presentations and staff meetings
Personal Assistant qualifications and skills:
- Current Students or BA degree
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you in New York, NY?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Hours per week: